Start Flush?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by NotoriousHippie, Oct 19, 2018.

1. #1 NotoriousHippie, Oct 19, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2018
    I was going to wait because i didn't want to push harvest but i keep reading that if you wait too long it does its counterproductive.
    when-to-harvest-cannabis-diagram.jpg

Here is a photo i have 90%+ Hairs. Any my trichomes are 80%Milky (20% Clear if that)..And like 1 or two amber trichomes per top as of now.

h.jpg d.jpg

Should i start flush?

What is considered a normal flush time 5 days??
    My setup: Hydroponic - Clay - Indoor - LED

2. Soil: 2 weeks before harvest

Rockwool and coco: 1 week

Hydroponics: 1 week or less

Growpa*

Sent from my HUAWEI MT7-L09 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Hydroponics: 1 week or less i guess for me

4. I give a 10 day flush in soil . Day 13 or 14 I use a flushing agent so the plant gets whatever acess nutrients are available and the salt gets broken down. Then a 10 day leach ph water to 20% run off .
    2 weeks is too long in my experience

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. In soil all you have to do is stop feeding the last couple weeks and just use straight water. No need to flood the soil with crazy amounts of water and having to deal with the mess. . All flushing does is remove nutrients from the soil, stop feeding and the plant will use up the nutrients. Flushing does not remove anything from the plant itself

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. My setup: Hydroponic - Clay - Indoor - LED. Forgot to add that bit of information thanks