Start autos inside or outside ?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by jkillivory21, Mar 31, 2015.

1. Whats best to start autos ? I plan on growing outdoors in organic soil with manure and humas mixed in. Should i start indoors or just plant them and let em go. Dont really plan on trying to get pounds. Just some smoke to experiment on growing

2. It's too early to leave them outside without coming inside during darkness. The longer they can receive light the better. Their veg cycle is short and they need as much light as possible in order to get to a decent size. I would plan to have them finish in Aug when the days as still long in order to develops the best flowers. At night during veg I would put under lights all night. It will only help the growth. You could even place it under 24 hrs light during flowering and it will continue to flower. I personally don't like autos as they don't produce anywhere near what I can get from a photo using the same soil and effort. They are too much work to me for what they return. Some people like them though so it's always worth experimenting. Good luck.