Starcraft 2!

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by burnttwaffle, Feb 20, 2008.

1. i cant fuckin wait thats all im going to be playing
    right now on warcraft 3(what came before WoW)
    any other players of wc3 and who else is gettin starcraft with me?

i really just wanted to post sumthing in this forum :rolleyes:

2. to be released in 2010

3. I'm pretty excited about it as well. Ever since I got into the first one, I've been waiting for a sequel

I REALLY hope Blizzard doesn't abandon this like they did with StarCraft Ghost.

Every once in a while I will delete all the excess stuff on my laptop and install Warcraft III and starcraft and get into them again (followed closely by my counterstrike obsession)

Me and my bodies all called the MotherShip being the next badass thing for the protoss. We were all sitting around talking about it back in the day and someone brought up the idea of a mothership that would be like a fortress in the air :D :smoke:

I hope they get the Zerg race done soon, I am interested in what new units they will have as well :D

4. I'm glad that zerg will be more balanced as well since in SC1 they could build fast but I always died because they're so weak, while when playing toss i always won..

But yeah, I can't wait!

5. eh, havn't really played the first starcraft....so i'm not that excited....but hey!! that just gave me an Idea.....i'ma go download it!!! sweet.....oh yeah...

but I know the first one has been out for awhile so I can kinda relate on how excited you guys are...I mean thats pretty long ass wait..

the game I can't fucking wait for (inwhich they are prob NEVER gonna make it) is Diablo III :(:(:(

::edit:: ya I've been playing it....its fucking hard as hell!!...during 'custom play' the comp always stomps my ass in the ground....no matter wtf I do...eh thats what makes it challenging :devious: btw it is a LOT better than I thought it was..rather addicting....:)

6. You just have to know how to use them :D ;)

haha but yeah I always felt protoss had an edge over the enemy

7. i thought it was gonna be this year??????///
    dude i cant wait wenever it comes out

8. ...and everyone thought it was gonna be diablo 3

...tisk tisk

9. I don't think there has been even an estimated release date yet.

If I were to guess, I'd say it comes out this year. Otherwise, it will be very difficult to keep modern.

But yeah, back when I found how starcrat2.com was up, I was so pumped. The original starcraft is easily one of my favorite games of all time, maybe even #1.

10. I can't wait either but I am going to have to wait.

11. i cant wait for that shit..ive been watching videos of gameplay for months now. 2010??? how long does it take to make a video game? lol

12. Sunken Colonies > Zealots for rush =P

Get some lings to distract the zealots while your sunkens get the deed done- if i was ever in trouble, i would hand control my lings and try to "Kite" the zealots while the sunkens get er Done..

fuck i might play again ! im sure alot of people still play, I STILL think its better then wc3

13. lol not 2010, i think he is saying this because blizzard is well known for pushing back dates alot -

i heard end of this year, but really who knows !

14. no dude seriously 2010 you didn't hear the official announcement? they are aiming for march 1 2010

15. blizzard is infamous for giving bullshit release dates, SC2's original release was last october, lol. I'm going to bet mid2009, they have the slowest moving dev team in history. They also have a lot on their plate right now, from SC2, to (maybe) a new Diablo and an announced MMO (or both =O).

16. If the game releases as late as 2010, they are going to lose a lot of sales. Starcraft 2 isn't exactly using groundbreaking technology, so waiting 2-3 more years is either going to make the game look primitive relative to other games, or it will have SC2 completely revamped to look nothing like it does right now.

Personally, I will buy SC2 no matter how much they mess with the release date, storyline, graphics, etc. SC2 is one game that I will always be waiting for. However, the majority of customers aren't crazy die hard fans like myself - they are just regular gamers, and they will want to see new features, amazing graphics, and all sorts of customization options.

The longer they wait, the shoes they have to fill are growing.

Keep in mind, I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm saying it's a stupid move on their part.

17. iv never played SC at all but i might go cheacc it out

18. anyone want to play?