Star Wars

Discussion in 'Movies' started by DuckAHolics, Jun 9, 2016.

1. So just now how big of a Star Wars fan I am. After a quick session, I went and jumped on Star Wars: Battlefront and the music made me happy and soothed me. Weird.....lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. I remember going to star wars revenge of the sith when I was 11. My brother cried so loud when they were electrifying the sith lord lol it was so awkward I had to walk him outside and my dad took him home. Anyways I love star wars I'm going to watch it right now!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I'm playing it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I saw "Star Wars" at age 13 back in 77 long before is was called A New Hope. Was blown away. Sat inline for like 3 hours. I didn't see it on opening weekend.

I became a huuuuuuge fan since then. I just mostly collect the reference books, movies/media. Not a big game guy or toy guy. Love the books.

I would recommend reading those "Making of" books on IV, V, VI. The craziness on how everything went down making those movies was just outrageous! You can buy digital copies as well. I also love the audio commentaries on I-VI. They have two versions for those six movies. Another way to learn more about what went down. Great stuff.

It's my fantastical escape!

5. [​IMG]
    I'm working my way thru the current batch but it is for younger viewers