Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Star Wars + Weed = Hell of a time...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Keizo, Nov 18, 2011.

1. Tonight is the first time I am watching all 6 of the episodes. Anyone ever love Star Wars then smoke and love it even more? :hello:

Me and my couch plus a fridge of munchies...thank god for a weekend

2. star wars is such a sick movie when your baked. the lights and shit man, fucking awesome. also yoda looks like my bulldog Chico hahah :p

3. try seeing episodes 4-6 on 4 hits of white fluff

seriously, try it. I tried but we couldn't figure out how to change dvd's after watching "A New Hope"
    It was unreal

4. Dude, I am so baked and I am loving my theater experience of everything but the Phantom Menace (The worst star wars movie). <3 my 180" projector

5. OMG...I will find out here in a few hours. I want pizza right now but dominos just closed. FML

6. 180" projector? fucking sounds like a hell of a time !

7. :) I love my projector room.

8. Very jealous right now...

9. Anyone watch the Blu Ray of Star Wars yet with the extra crap? I am such a nerd chilling here with WoW and Star Wars ;)