Star Wars Episode 2: Attack of the Clones

Discussion in 'General' started by Bassline41377, May 16, 2002.

1. Just got back from seeing Episode 2. All I can say is "DAMN!!!" This is definitely a good movie and is going to be better tomorrow morning when I go see it high.
    This movie starts to tie the two trilogies together. There's lots of foreshadowing to the first trilogy. If you can see (read) between the lines, you'll start to see similarities of things in this movie and things from the first trilogy. This one is much better than Episode 1. It sticks to the story and is quite a serious movie. The special effects kick ass and has some really trippy scenes. And LOTS of action. This is a movie I've been waiting 25 years to see, and can't wait till 2005 when Episode 3 is released. If anyone else has seen it yet, please share your thoughts about this movie.

2. I have seen it advertised on the T.V I think it is spoiling Star Wars with all these new effects and shit, probably wont watch it cuz episode 1 sucked and I'm sure this one is no better. Glad to hear you enjoyed it though:)

Peace
    T

3. I've been waiting for this movie forever now! I can still remember when I was like 14 going to Episode I and after coming out with my friend saying "I can't wait till 3 years or so from now when I can go see Episode II!" Unfortuanatly I have to wait for him to get back from a trip so we can go see Episode II stoned!

4. lol @ the youngan

5. Bump! For being on spike tv right now

6. Baha glad I'm not the only one watching.

7. op's post was from 02', amazing

8. :) I love these shows - Yoda's face looks awesome

9. How they find these, I will never know...

On the side note, my tv was already on Spike when I turned it on this morning

10. Close to a 9 year old thread resurrected, I think this is the oldest I've ever seen, congratulations

11. Anyone feeling the force?

12. In my pants