Star Child [abnormal skull found from 900 years ago]

Discussion in 'General' started by Subliminal Jazz, May 19, 2010.

1. Sooo a couple weeks ago i came upon some interesting news about a skull found back in 2003 in mexico, ever since 2003 the skull has been to several different locations to figure out what exactly is the origins of the skull...The only thing that has been determined at this time is that the being had a human mother, but still, after all these years of testing, the father is unknown.

My opinion about this is that it is INEVITABLE that something out there not of this planet has walked on this earth.

Basic Info: Starchild skull - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Video: Aliens the Truth - Aliens

tell me what you guys think!

2. from wiki.

/thread

:D

3. read it, looks like it's a bunch of nothing

4. Pretty much lol.

5. lol did you not read the whole article before judging?

"DNA testing in 1999 at BOLD, a forensic DNA lab in Vancouver, British Columbia found standard X and Y chromosomes in two samples taken from the skull, "conclusive evidence that the child was not only human (and male), but both of his parents must have been human as well, for each must have contributed one of the human sex chromosomes".[1] Further DNA testing at Trace Genetics, which specializes in extracting DNA from ancient samples, in 2003 recovered mitochondrial DNA from both skulls. The child belongs to haplogroup C, while the adult female belongs to haplogroup A. Both haplotypes are characteristic Native American haplogroups, but the different haplogroup for each skull indicates that the adult female was not the child's mother. Trace Genetics was not able to recover useful lengths of nuclear DNA or Y-chromosomal DNA for further testing."

6. So the skeleton that was found with it wasn't the mother? That only proves that... it wasn't the child's mother.

More likely that the child was deformed or something, not an alien hybrid. More interesting is the supposed alien/hybrid pharaoh of Egypt. Or the many groups of people that elongated their skulls for who knows why. Perhaps to imitate beings from the sky?

Artificial cranial deformation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

7. quite interesting as well...it may just be me, but the second link seems to suggest sexist undertones, i.e. the human woman was fucked by an alien man...

8. wow i bet it would have been crazy to live back then and run into one of those people on the streets, probably freaked people the fuck out, that is really odd

i wish i knew what those people actually looked like...

9. Like this, I imagine.

[​IMG]

10. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBLokxMzmkk]YouTube - JESUS FUCKING CHRIST![/ame]

11. yeah the two on teh top shelf

the ones that really interest me are the huge bulbous one bottom center and the short fat one next to it

12. agreed.