Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

stankiest dank you've ever had

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NWestblessed, Nov 24, 2011.

1. Deathstar made my house reeeek even with the windows open

2. I bought a quad of some white widow man that shit stunk up my house for a week also was double bagged in my safe.

3. portland is the best place to get bud in the world overall for price, availability and quality I've seen dank here that didn't have any smell or a weird not very appealing smell , looked like outdoor brown bunk, crystals could not be seen by the naked eye and it tasted darn good and got you high as fuck. On many many many occasions. I know the bud is kill bill if it ranks though. The Afgoo is a bud I'd just like to eat when I get it. Its one of those buds that when its in a bag and the bag gets squished the whole bag molds into one solid object because its just so gooey.

4. strawberry cough is pretty sick my friends smoked some out on the farm, two hits and they passed out i guess. im glad they brought some back for me though :p

5. all the dank ive grown has been sticker than anything anyone else has been able to provide.

6. Probably of some legit DJ shorts blue berry, or Raskal Fire OG also is a good knock out. It's a big tie between alaskan thunderfuck and raskals Fire OG thought.:smoke:

7. I had this hybrid of Big Buddha Cheese and Sour Diesel called Cheisel. I had the jar open for 2 minutes and my whole room smelt like skunk. Not even Ozium could get rid of the smell.

8. I have some lemon kush that I need to wrap in 5 bags, in a tin, and then in a counter strike case to make the smell a little bit worse. My backpack STILL reeks.

9. no white widow lovers? I remember one time, rolled the skinniest joint of white widow possible, really badly rolled too because there was so little of it, shared between 2 people, I was in space man.

10. I love white widow that's like top 4 for me. It's smells dank as fuck too. Usually like a real pungent dank or even sour diesely with a hint more of pine soley is the best way I can describe it

11. Don't know the strain name, was just some stuff my buddy was getting from Washington around '05 I think, didn't even smell like most dank these days which now smell citrusy/fruity/flowery with skunk funk to it but nowhere near as strong, it literally smelt like you ran over at least 15 skunks and hung their dead bodies in a small enclosed room to permeate for days then release upon the world, like Hitler gassing the Jews.
    Mmm, mustard gas:)

12. Back when I lived with my rents', I bought a half ounce (14grams) of 'dank'. Well after a few days locked away in my room, the smell somehow wandered out and down to where they were.

Well they flipped shit.
    Mainly my dad.

But the funny thing is, when I told him I'd take it outside, he was like 'Was it grown hydroponically?'

I smirked, said nah its just fucking dank! and went away laughing.

13. Your right about the citrusy fruity flowery smell being predominant its funny how you get a new dank flavor from one dude and then next thing you know that flavor is everywhere even if it's different strains

14. I sat in a classroom for the last hour and a half period with 3 grams. Triple ziplocked. With everyone, even the teacher staring at me....it was bad

15. I have an 1/8 of my favorite, sour diesel, it's in a mason jar and it almost impossible to get the smell out

16. Two winters ago, I had a bunch of headband. The most stinky herb I have ever experienced. Even when bagged, I'd smell it just waking into my house.

17. sweet island skunk, I had a half O, it was in a ziploc bag, inside a mason jar. and it still smelt up my whole house lol