Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stale weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Afterdark, Jun 1, 2010.

1. I have this weed that seems stale, its wicked dry (smoke is harsh) and when I squeeze a nugget it has the same feeling as stale popcorn. Been smoking it all day, smoked probably 4/5 bowls worth (I'm super lightweight, usually only a couple hits gets me high, bowl at most). Its almost like I can't get high. Second I find a friend who needs weed I'm selling this shit.

2. Bummer. Sounds like you got that Newtown Brown...

3. Really now?

4. If your gonna sell your "friend" that brown frown, your obviously a terrible friend. It's like selling your "friend" a rotten apple.

5. I had some stale weed before, it was terrible. I had no high, the worst part is a friend of mine sold it to me. After the incident i didn't speak to him for weeks.

6. Like everyone said, don't sell it to a friend...think of how bad it sucks for you, why would you want to do the same thing to a friend :confused:

7. What if that friends doesn't care even if you told him? Seriously, I have a friend that is really weird about his drugs. He doesn't care about quality whatsoever. I can't say why he does this, maybe hes just stupid or wants to look cool because he does drugs, but as long as he has money he'll buy whatever weed (or other drugs) regardless of quality or even knowing fully what they do. Ok, say I went to this friend and told him how shitty the weed was and exactly how it affected me and he still bought it. Would I still be a shitty friend?

8. In my opinion yes, because you still know its a bad deal. I will say that if your friend is that stupid, then some blame could be directed his way, especially if hes not new to the scene. If you didn't consider this kid a friend, I would say go ahead, but to me it just seems wrong to do that, eventhough you explained it to him...just my 2 cents.

9. i had some harsh weed one time, but i got the highest i've ever been off that. is harshness also something to do with the weed type or does it only have to do with it being stale? now i'm confused...