Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

St. Pete pickup - 2 Os of sexyness and more

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by UCFGreen, Jun 14, 2009.

1. This is my first post at GC, but I've been lurking this place for months. I love the community, keep it up fellas. Figured I'd make a contribution.

Two zips I picked up the other day. No names, but who really cares. Pics were taken with my 5mp camera phone, so they're not of the utmost quality.

Enjoy!

[​IMG]

The full pickup

[​IMG]

Nice and fruity as can be. Paid 360. Steep price but well worth it

[​IMG]

Lots of purple, great bag appeal. Paid 320. Not quite as good as the other zip, but great nonetheless.

[​IMG]

Got bored and rode to the headshop and connected two clear papers.

[​IMG]

My new grinder, ain't she lovely?

[​IMG]

Nice random rockhard nug, terrible image quality.

2. Lookin good man. Do you just keep your O's in the zip bags and it stays fresh?

3. love your grinder!

4. thats some nice bud for a better deal than i can get :rolleyes: and that grinder is the shiiiiit :D

5. Nice pickup man. enjoy toking on that.

-C

6. Honest to god I smelt it when I saw this photo

7. looks like BOMB no name.. enjoy that shit bro

8. I keep my selects in a few large pill bottles, and usually just leave the rest in bags. I don't keep bud long enough for it to lose any sort of freshness, haha, main downside is the smell, but I can't be lugging a mason jar around right now.

9. Very good post to start off on :D Looks great man, enjoy that!

10. I'm glad you guys like the pics. I get so many compliments on my grinder, and it works so well. I've never been a fan of grinders either, but this has changed my mind.

11. nice man, 360 is kinda steep IMO. This is your standard Central FL heads. Welcome to the board.

Come over to NSB I have some Triangle!!!!

12. nice man...

but one thing i like more is the durasell grinder...

lmao where did you get that?

13. Just a local heashop, when I pull it out around new people they just think "whys this guy bringing out a battery?" It does a great job too, I'm lovin the keif output.

Also like I said, the 360 sack was well worth it, I would do it over again.