!st grow indoors

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by johngp66, Jan 7, 2009.

1. #1 johngp66, Jan 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2009
    [Hi GC this is my first grow indoors and i think its going ok ..Im growing fatt fruity and blue cheese femenised and 1 regular northern lights ..

Im growing under cfls and they are on 18/6 at the momenet ..
    another 3 to 4 weeks if all goes well will go on to 12/12 and change the cfls to the warm white with 2 cfls to each plant and they will be 2x 20 wats which will give 2400 lumenums per plant is this enougth..

im going to repot in a week or so and im going to try the LST way as dont have alot of head room so i think this is the best way to go ..

have not given any nutes as yet as only on day 8 of grow so not long now as reading on here when the round leaves go yellow is the time to start ..
    temp is around 20 to 22c as it does go up and down a little but always between 20/22c ..

My nutes are going to be bio bizz bio grow orgainic and then when i start flowering im going to use bio bizz bloom..Can i still use the bio grow when flowering or would you say this may course problems..im also going to feed malases when on the bio bloom as well is this ok to ..got the ph all ok and about right

please feel free to give any input as 1st grow so see what it turns out like ..
    im going to put pitures up every week so you can see how is going and give any advice if you think im doing any thing wrong..

Can any of you please tell me how to put pictures on as got photbucket and pictures on there but cant seem to get them on to here

• Like Like x 6