St. Anger does not suck!!

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by renesis, Feb 28, 2009.

1. St. Anger does not suck, seriously. While we're at it, Reload is an amazing album also. Those albums have amazing melodies, and some songs are so undercover hardcore. Example, Frantic, Some Kind of Monster, Attitude, and some sound beautifully unique, Carpe Diem Baby, Unforgiven II.

I say to all you "Old Metallica only" fans, smoke a fatty, and listen to that shit again.

2. I say to you mister mis-posting, Music Hall......... delete this and post that shit again.

in the Music hall

3. Yes.

And St. Anger DOES suck.

4. #4 Krash Kharma, Feb 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2009

It really does.

Metallica - Cliff = Lica

When I think of Metallica I do not think of/desire "melodies"
    sry

Even ...And Justice For All blew in comparison to the first three.

5. I like every album Metallica ever made, except for St. Anger. It really is a piece of crap. The riffs, the lyrics, the production. They sound like a fucking garage band on that album, and not even a very good one either.

6. #6 Dickie4:20, Feb 28, 2009
    Im gonna have to agree, St. Anger sucks monkey balls.

But i really dont like much Metallica after the Black album.

Except for "I Disappear" off the misson impossible soundtrack.

That song rocks.

7. Metallica sucked after black album. Sorry OP, but its a well known scientifically proven fact.

8. I apologize admin, I rarely scroll down this far, I didn't know 'Music Hall' existed :eek: Won't happen again, I promise!

Anyway, back to you guys saying everything after black album sucked. All I have to say is: I give up.

9. Windowpanes, I'm gonna have to call you out. You sounded like a prick. Straight up.

10. dude st anger bites balls...

and i don't really know about their new album, i only heard the song "the day that never comes" and that wasn't THAT great, i mean it sounded like metallica but it's just not what it used to be.

11. #11 Iceni Toker, Feb 28, 2009
    Saint anger sucked, Death Magnetic is FUCKING AWSOME though. Watch the video to All Nightmare Long...seriously.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1GsZPLqA6M"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1GsZPLqA6M[/ame]

12. "All Nightmare Long"?

That name is FILLED TO THE BRIM with gay.

13. dude.. even metallica things st. anger sucks

14. I love metallica and really wanted to like st anger. So much that I listened to it three times all the way through. It Sucks. I got the new one for xmas and Im scared to listen to it. i dont know what happened. everything until st. anger was great. its sad

15. no its your opinion, and justce for all was still badass. fucking one???

16. I believe Metallica is saying what the fans want to hear, and they want them to forget about it. To focus on their new album, Death Magnetic, maybe even buy it?

I refuse to believe Hetfield hates St. Anger completely, like the way he's been saying as of late. There are some parts that are just filled with rage and soul, all in a down tuned unstable environment that sounds like a lot of thought was put into before hand. That album didn't sound like that on accident.

17. Can't we all just get a bong? but seriously it's a matter of opinion.It's not a matter of "yes,its a great album" or "no, its not a great album"