st anger cd

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by morbydvisns, Jul 26, 2003.

1. anyone heard this whole thing? its a nice change back to the edgy metallica metal. kickass Meshuggah cover song too! anyone else??

2. I didn't like St. Anger when I listened to it the first few times. Now it's my favorite CD! My World is a kick ass song. The whole album is great! Metallica are the MASTERS. Plus, Kirk is a MAJOR STONER

I'm driving out to San Francisco to see them in their Summer Sanatarium tour on Aug 10.. it's gonna be a blast...

3. Meshuggah cover!? WTF?! Please elaborate on this!

On the subject of the album though, I thought it was pretty darn poor when I first got it, but it's grown on me and now I think it's poorish/OK. You've gotta wonder where they're gonna go from here though.

4. 'Gods of Rapture' is the song, they do pretty damn good.
    Meshuggah has been one of my favs for several years, i was like wHOA wheni heard it start up i neverthought id hear Met doing one of their songs.

5. Well, there aren't any covers on the version I have, but I did a wee bit of scouring 'round the net. Apparently there's a fake album going about that isn't actually Metallica, including Gods Of Rapture, plus some songs by Eternal Decision, Am I Blood, White Zombie and Holochaust. Can anybody give some more info on this?