Ssv

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Just Smoke It, Feb 20, 2013.

1. On ebay you can get the same deal I got for 195.95 flat though it doesnt come with a warranty backed up by 7th floor themselves. The price is still good I think since its like 180 for a silver dbv or 220 for a black one off there official site.

2. thanks ill have to check it out

3. It finally arrived today. :D Heres a few pics, Im only gonna attach them for now cause I'm lazy. I'll post up a review after I use it a few more times, so far though it was able to get me real high off real little with nice vape clouds. I was kind of concerned though because I have to have my dial up probably 3/4 of the way to get a mist on exhale, is this normal?

Attached Files:

4. Nice pictures of your new SSV! For reference, my vape turns on at about 9 and maxes out at 4, I keep my temperature around 12. I get nice, thick clouds. :smoking:

5. Sweet pics! I'm also looking at upgrading from a mflb to either DBV or SSV. I think I'd rather shell out a couple extra dollars for the SSV :smoking:

6. Man so many people in my camp :laughing:

Yeah shelling out the few extra bucks will give you a more thought out vaporizer. I love my DBV, but the SSV is better. For one, the vape is angled down. :D

7. It's difficult to tell which colors are which on the photos on their website. Does anyone know where I can view which colors are which?

8. Same here...mines at roughly the 3/4 mark. I'm guessing there are some tolerances with the mechanism. The unit arrives without the knob attached so comparing it on a clock dial is a bit sketchy...all the utube vids say 12.30-1pm mark. With the unit off I have the knob at 6pm...by the time the unit clicks on its moved to 8pm..I have mine set to 3pm to use...therefore 3/4 on...
    Mine is also modified for 240v thru the reseller.....maybe the transformer built in affects things. I wouldn't worry about it..although my abv isn't as dust like as others I have seen...I've only had my SSv for a few weeks not even put a whole bag thru it yet....ill be revaping my abv at max when I'm dry, well see then

9. If you try and revape your bud on max it will probably combust.