SSFG Travel Tube

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by pufferfish, Feb 7, 2012.

1. I am seriously thinking of getting the SSFG Travel Tube Beaker Base Bong. The price is right, only $55 and its just what I have been looking for, glass, no carb, extremely simple, small, clear, beaker base bong, and thise one even has an icecatcher. It is 9" tall and since I need to be stealthy this is a perfect size. Anyone have any experience with this bong? Here is the link:

Travel Tube--Beaker or Straight

Thanks in advance:smoke:

2. Yes. I paid Ray 10$ extra to get a showerhead downstem to go along with it. My favorite beginner tube I had. He also makes good inlines, loved my inline ashcatcher from him.

3. SSFG makes quality glass man. You won't be dissapointed :bongin:

4. I vote yay.

5. Good to know, Thanks a lot guys:wave:

6. Get it man, and if Ray is only charging an extra $10 for a showerhead diffy you should definitely get one to go with it

7. ssfg is the shit. definitely won't be disappointed.

8. Question, since im kind of a newbie when it comes to the bong world, but what is a showerhead diffuser and what are its advantages?

9. A downstem with the bottom In a showerhead style creating alot tiny slits for more diffusion than just the bottom of a downstem (look up Alex K showerhead if you need a better idea) and definitely pick one up especially for only 10

10. The Alek-K is $45. Other great downstems are the SG Gridded and Leisure 6 arm. :bongin:

11. [quote name='"Rokintreasr"']

The Alek-K is $45. Other great downstems are the SG Gridded and Leisure 6 arm. :bongin:[/quote]

Ray @ SSFG makes showerhead diffusers too. And if he's including them for only $10 he should go that route. The number of slits on them varies though, the first one I got had 11 slits but one of my friends broke it so I had to get a new one and this one only has 7 slits. He might have picked a number and stuck with it now, idk. How many slits do Alex k's have? I've never hit one personally

12. [quote name='"Abstrakt"']Yes. I paid Ray 10$ extra to get a showerhead downstem to go along with it. My favorite beginner tube I had. He also makes good inlines, loved my inline ashcatcher from him.[/quote]

If you can do the same deal this guy did, I sure as hell would. The only better deal than 55 dollars for a decent tube is 65 for a decent showerhead tube.

13. rays an awesome glass blower i highly recommend his mini inline you just cant get an inline anywhere else that good for that price

14. [quote name='"Rokintreasr"']

The Alek-K is $45. Other great downstems are the SG Gridded and Leisure 6 arm. :bongin:[/quote]

I just know it's the most popular showerhead stem so I told him to search that for a pic but I still said at the end to get ray's still

15. does the ssfg travel tube come with a bowl?

16. Yes its very small perfect for stealth trust me ur gunna be amazed simple lol watch it.was my.first peice too.... Still blows me away I see it lol the ss is the shit

17. Yes you receive a clear bowl along with the travel tube. They will include a showerhead diffused downstem for $15 if you purchase the travel tube and downstem at the same time. However, if you don't want to upgrade downstems, it comes with a downstem. :cool: :bongin:

18. Is the showerhead diffused downstem that much better than the "clear, slitted diffuser" that it says it comes with?

I would assume I have to email and ask if he would upgrade the diffuser?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

19. [quote name='"StuGrimson23"']

Is the showerhead diffused downstem that much better than the "clear, slitted diffuser" that it says it comes with?

I would assume I have to email and ask if he would upgrade the diffuser?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.[/quote]

It's better

20. Yea, if you had the two side by side there would be a noticeable difference