SSFG Travel Tube

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by NB Herb Lover, Feb 14, 2012.

1. I did a search and found that this bong gets recommended a lot as a high quality bong for the price, but I was wondering if anyone who owns this piece could give me a more in-depth review. Is the glass thick and sturdy, are there any imperfections, does it hit smooth etc? I'm looking at purchasing the straight tube version with an upgrade to a showerhead diffuser specifically. Thanks for the help!

2. #2 InstaBlaze, Feb 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2012
    I don't have an SSFG tube, but I do have one of their showerhead diffusers and a few ashcatchers. The showerhead is a huge upgrade over a 6-slit or the 12 hole diffy I had. And if I can base the quality of their bongs off of the quality of my ashcatchers, they're nice and thick and can take a few dings before breaking. (Neither of mine have broke, even though my friends have dropped one of them onto concrete twice. It has a scuff and the showerhead diffy broke, but the a/c's shell was still in one piece)

Ray makes some nice ass disk diffused slides also, you can get a clear one for like $30-something and a custom worked one for like $40-something