SSFG travel tube straight order

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by HittingBud, Oct 3, 2012.

1. hey so i ordered a ssfg travel tube straight specified 8 inches yesterday with a showerhead downstem and dis diffused slide and i have not recieved a tracking id yet, and they won't respond to my emails so i'm like in a wtf situation.

2. How long has it been since they haven't responded to one of your emails?

If it's only been a few hours don't trip bro. They're a good company, they won't steal your money or anything.

3. i ordered it like 30 hours ago and i was really hoping on having it by friday seeing as i live like 5 hours away but i'm getting worried if it'll come this week or not which will be a bummer. I have a long weekend this weekend and was looking forward to breaking it in with the boys

4. That's not true Ssgf fucked me my package never got to me and they did nothing.

5. woahhh this is all news to me.

this does not sound like ssfg at all..

6. No man I just ordered from them a few weeks back, and everything was great.
    Shipping was fast and great communication..

just relax and give it some time :bongin:

7. Never heard of such a thing about SSFG.

I refer everybody looking to spend under $100 on a tube to SSFG.

8. Everybody is always talking about these SSFG tubes. Honestly, i don't see the big deal with them but whatever.

9. They're an affordable tube, among the best quality to price ratio, you know who is blowing it and that it is by hand in america, and with generally friendly staff. What is there not to like? They may not make anything overly insane, or attempt to innovate but hey, sometimes simplicity is the best. I really wish their worked stuff wasn't so expensive though...

I wouldnt sweat over 30 hours aswell, you have to keep in mind people have to sleep, and i dont think he makes enough for glass blowing to be his only income. Time to blow already placed orders if needed as well, its easy to get antsy over your new purchase but patience is a virtue. You arent their only customer. But thats just my two cents when dealing with personal vendors though. :smoke:

10. It took them over 24hours to give me a tracking ID. They have exceptional service, give them some time.

11. Then obviously you don't know about them.

Best universal price for a beaker/straight with a showerhead downstem and disc diffused slide.

Like I said, probably the best tube you can get for under $100 imo

12. they emailed me back afrter 2 days and said itll probably ship out tomorrow and be here maybe saturday if not monday. dam i was expecting it to be here today since i ordered it monday morning

13. good things come to those who wait ;)

but I know how it feels. only problem with ordering glass online is the waiting period.

14. This is my first bong too. I'm more of a vaporizer guy, but after going through two launch boxes i decided it was definitely time to transfer to the bong department.

15. Uhm no it was a while ago and their service was good they got back to me and apologized but I never got money back or the tube so

16. i agree with SsYyNn.
    i emailed SSFG with questions & asked for details on a specific piece.
    they responded promptly...

im sure they will email you tomorrow, probably just busy.
    if not i would imagine their website has a phone number you could try tomorrow.

17. Same here. Great service.

18. heres some Boone Love for OP to watch while he waits...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsUNiVIGM28]MyKeyT - Party In Boone (Official Video) - YouTube[/ame]

19. hey guys so its monday and still haven't recieved anything a week after order. getting a little rediculous and definitely will not be buying from them again. I may cancel my order and just buy a diff bong.