Ss nirvana rookie grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Todj2002, Nov 27, 2012.

1. first off, hello. just joined the forum. wanted to post some pics of my grow so far. i have done lots of random growing over last 25 years but 99% outside, and most of it not very serious growing. anyway i am doing some inside stuff and trying to be serious about yeild and potency without spending a fortune. i jerry rigged a grow chamber inside a 55 gallon plastic drum.... it is redneck but it works well. with 4 plants in there tho i was running out of room. yesterday i constructed a new chamber (also redneck) from any random wood i had laying around. its 4'x4'x26". still not very big, but better. anyway here is a few pics of what i have going. lost the veg pics due to smashing my phone while back and thats where pics were...... bummer.

Attached Files:

2. week 4 pics.....

Attached Files:

3. and finally the chamber i built yesterday........ going to finish it up today.

Attached Files:

4. Nice. Thems look like some solid, healthy plants.

5. thanks. About 4 more weeks hopefully harvest. Ring in the new year. Out of 6 seeds from nirvana only one hermaphrodite, rest are ladies. Was my first time ordering from them. I'm happy.....

6. Looks good man. I'd love to see these plants in full flower and find out how much they produce. Needless to say I will be following along!

I have a friend in upstate NY, beautiful place! I need to visit out there again.

7. Here are a couple pics inside the new chamber. pretty much done. not pretty, but functional. :cool: I am using the old chamber for mother and clones. also recently ordered wonder woman from NS. looks to me like this is another nice strain.

Attached Files: