Sry For Duplicate Post But Really Could Use Some Insight

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by BudZilla...I hope, May 13, 2014.

1. Have a 3x3x6.5 tent, 2 2 ft t5s for seedlings 2 600w one blue, one red spectrum, 2 6" 180 cfm fans, 1 6" inline 128 cfm, 2 4" 80 cfm inlines,2 6" circulation fans, 6" tall boy carbon filter, ducting up the azz scenerio: shelf splits tent in half, 9 plants on top/ 9 plants on bottom, both scrogs with 2x2 squares on 8 week rotations, 3 weeks seed to sprout under t5s, one on each side and 5 wks veg under blue while other half is flower 8 wks under red. i know runnin both 600w is gunna cause serious heat and only gunna have 1.5 ft from bulb to net....with above mentioned ne ideas on ventilation or... ???

Sent from my LGL35G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Cramp load in small space

suggest 1 ton mini split heat pump $1400 bucks

also build a bedroom for growing dope plants

3. I'm thinking this might be a bad idea all around bud.  Two 600W lights in a 3x3 tent is going to cause an inferno. Second, have you ever grown a plant? You do know they don't abide to small space rules, right? They like to spread out wide. Your dimensions are too small for two lights. Try one 600W in the tent and you'll have much more success. The common setup is filter>light>fan>exhaust. You CAN put the filter on the other end if there's no space in your tent, but I don't like pushing with the fan, there could be leaks.

4. Yeah I've grow before/currently. (In a kitchen cupboard atm) 4 white widows. 1 Sq ft per plant is plenty room on a screen. And yes i know its a small space but that's what i got to work with.

Sent from my LGL35G using Grasscity Forum mobile app