Squirrell Nuts.

Discussion in 'General' started by ebola weed, Nov 15, 2012.

1. Well. Every morning when I blaze before heading to work, I see this squirrell, gathering nuts in my backyard and stashing them. I know where he stashes his nuts. And this is seriously like an every morning type of thing. Well we got frost this morning and while I was watching him I was thinking.. I could take all his nuts, just for fun. Or I could spread them out across the lawn. Or maybe, I could go buy him more nuts. What should I do?

2. Take his nuts and watch him lose his shit. Then proceed to buy him loads of nuts

3. Be a nice guy and buy him a big bag of nuts, make his christmas.

4. #4 PeruvianDank, Nov 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2012
    Don't take the squirrel's nuts, poor little fella. He works all day, everyday of the summer, and pays with tears, blood and sweat just to make sure he has enough food to last him the whole winter.

What the fuck do you do? Probably smokes weed all day and slouches on the couch and jacks off to Megan Fox to the beat of Jimi Hendrix.

jk

but seriously though, buy him a lot of nuts, throw 'em in your lawn, light up a joint and watch the little guy pick nut after nut. Laugh your ass off, too. That's what Peruvian Dank would do. :cool:

5. I vote buy him spare nuts so next time he gets there he's like O.O best.. Winter.. Ever

6. Then he might come back every winter and you'll have yourself a pet.

7. And then when he's all fat and plump you make squirrel bacon

8. if you steal em and he finds out its you he gonna tell you to suck deez nuts

[​IMG]

give him more nuts mang

9. Tomorrow I will buy more nuts, and proceed to throw them across my lawn. Thanksgiving to all a squirrel.

10. What was the verdict? Did the cute furry bitch like them extra nutty treats?

11. I'd just let him be. Spreading nuts is just going to attract more animals.

Definitely don't take them. That like you gathering up all your food for the winter and then some jerkoff comes and steals it all, when it's to late for you to get more.

12. Steal those nuts and eat 'em all in front of him.

13. You don't go grabbin' nuts that aren't yours. You could however take just one and see if he notices. Maybe more one at a time until he does. Then give 'em back and more for fucking with it and share an awesome bro moment.

14. I will be spreading nuts across my lawn, then start to train my squirrell army

15. You should take them, then the next day put them back with double the nuts.

It would make him happy :)

16. [quote name='"GoldenGinge"']Take his nuts and watch him lose his shit. Then proceed to buy him loads of nuts[/quote]

Blam
    /thread

17. Damn tree rats. They make good targets.

18. Awwwwww that is so cute:) I voted give him some nuts :D That's what I would do. After taking his nuts and watching him lose his shit...Then I'd give him his nuts back and then some.