Sprout starting off weird

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by eastbaykushclub, Apr 21, 2013.

1. I have a plant that sprouted about a week Ago and its about a inch big and has one leaf sticking out In the middle of the little ones that fall off. Im no expert but this doesnt look right anyone have any ideas of what could be going on?

image-3815673337.jpg

2. haha that is odd. looks like a leaf beginning only on the one side. let it go and see what happens

3. Haha dude so weird i thought it was just growin a little slow, but when i relized it was just one leaf it tripped me out haha.

4. Did you pull the shell off

5. No i diid not

6. Kinda strange... Nothing jumps out as a problem to me. Are you ph testing your water?

Maybe it's just a mutant seed... That does happen sometimes

7. i had this happen last month to a BB/nl seed the second set of leaves fused together it self topped it slowed the plant way down here is a pic of 2 started the same day..

Attached Files:

8. how did the BB/NL go btw? i'm growing the same strain.. Is yours also auto?

9. its bigbud x nl never grown b4 its a photo not auto pic was taken today..

10. They are photoperiods. That's weird that the plant "topped itself. I guess nature was lending you a hand.