SPRINGBREAK! (At the end of this week)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by jizzledfreq, Mar 25, 2013.

1. I mean my plans aren't the greatest, but I'm going home (Caldwell, ID) to visit my mom with my Girlfriend and our daughter.

I'm going to buy a big ounce and smoke it with whoever I can make plans with, I might just end up smoking it all to myself though because both of my brothers are in jail, and my friend who I wanted to hang out with might be in Chicago next week meeting his Biological Father.

What'll you blades be up to? Whether for spring break or your regularly scheduled week.

Well, if any of you blades are in Boise, Nampa, or Caldwell this weekend, and all next week and you see a tall black dude, wearing all black, walking with a baby, an older lady, and a younger lady it might be me, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to feel like sharing :)

2. Ok i'll get a plane ticket now......oh wait....spring break is over...dammit!!!

3. Too bad too i live in Caldwell.

4. There's some kind bud in southern idaho ;)

5. That is too bad, I had some bomb herb when I went there, that would've been cool to meet someone on GC and blaze with em!

6. What are your brothers in jail for?

7. I live in Emmett.

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. My younger brother is in for a Felony Probation Violation. He originally ended up stealing over $700 worth of items from our Aunts house, pawned it for the money, they released him, and within a month he was back in with charges for possessing almost every type of drug and paraphernalia available... and the charges were completely dropped!

Older brother is in for a Misdemeanor Probation Violation, Posession of a Controlled Substance, and Unlawful use of perscription medications.

Probably won't be seeing them for a long ass time...

Oh Cool, that's not too far outside of Caldwell right?