Spring Season: 24-0 cfl veg, outdoor flower

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by HippyCrac, Apr 26, 2011.

1. Hello there, this is my method of getting multiple quick personal harvests outside all year long down here in Socal. Long time looker first time post. Vegged under 2 68 watt 2700k from about 15-30 days then put outside for flower. The clones I have are from a local despesery, ::) prop 215, 2 shiska berry, GDP, East Coast Sour D, alien dawg and G-13. Longest into flower is G-13 about a week. The rest were put outside yesterday. Some have been slightly frosted but they are now brought inside at night. I'll keep posting update. Lemme know what you guys think.

2. #2 HippyCrac, Apr 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2011
    Here are some pics from left to right top row GDP, G13, bagseed, smaller shiska Bottow row G-13, GDP, ECSD. I'll put more pics up later

Attached Files:

3. Looking great man!

4. Thanks man. Here are some more pics. I planted the ECSD & smaller shiskaberry in the garden as well as some tomatoes for this year:smoke: The bigger shiskaberry I just put outside its loving it. Aliendawg looking crazy and my bagseed is responding well to the LST.

Attached Files:

5. #5 skibestoner, Apr 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2011
    These are crap what do you expect like an ounce, stop wasting your time

not the vibe of the city at all..
    Slinger

6. #6 Cannaculus, Apr 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2011
    lol, you've got to be his friend or something

looks like a pretty sweet start outdoors, man. Is there a fisheye lens on or something? Those pictures are tripping me out.
    might want to keep some supplemental lighting on them to veg for awhile longer before flowering

7. Damn thats harsh, i was hoping around 2 zips but one would be chill. Sorry not all of us live where we can hit up trees. Its not a waste of my time for some free smoke and this is what I love so go hate somewhere eles.

8. not to mention i assume they have a ways to go before being ready anyway. get those plants in some more sun.

9. Yea, I just put them outside they still gots 2 months. The ones in my garden only get about 6 hours of direct sunlight..., but the rest i move daily to get about 9-10 hours of direct.

10. seriously "these are shit" wtf kind of thing is that to say, from someone who doesnt have anything to show for themselves?

BTW OP these are chilling little clones. keep it up!

11. Haha this guy, don't hate cause your plants are still little babies. I plan on having a tree or 2 this year also this is just to hold me over for a month or so. I doubt thats even your grow dude. Thanks CaliSun, I think so to i'll update once they all show signs of flower.

12. i've seen that pic on google.. nice try.. get out of here let the grownups do grown up things, in this forum

13. dude they look like they're almost there... but for sure :D I should really post some pictures of my little plants.

14. By the time these fully flower are you going to have new plants vegging? Not a whole lot of time for multiple harvests since it takes 2 months to flower and the grow season is only like 4-5 months

15. Hey HippyCrac I do the same with mine veg under 24 flourecents then put outside to flower. From plants I put in the ground i always get atleast 2 ounces this year i got a Greenhouse i built (should have just bought one from Harbor Freight) but in the greenhouse i had some probs with heat and i ran out of compost soil so they dont have nearly the weight i wanted. I generally veg till they are near 2' tall then flower. Looks like you might want to transplant to bigger pots it will atleast cut back how often you have to water. Fuck them haters. I delt with that last season cause i intentionally seeded my plants now that im growing those seeds everyone is on my nuts. Everyone is a critic but opinions are like assholes everyones got one..

16. Well this is goning to be my third harvest this year this is just my first time ever posting the weather here is perfect year round, but my closet is also on flower so the rest of the outdoor season im goin straight seeds.

Hell ya dude I was actually planning on taking my strogest growing male and female this year and crossing the, just a thought. Sounds like you got your method down, I'm still tweaking mine until I find what I like, but Im stoked on any progress. I <3 haters

17. Fuck yeah! You really know how to do your shit.

18. I think I like this thread.... Fuck yeah! I love this shit ... I just don't got the right temps.. Up here in the no. I,am wkn. On a spring crop but the temps have been low at night so I bring the girls in..living in so cal you can bang in some nice sativas year round... Good luck... It's never a waste of time if your having fun, and learning along the way...

19. Haha thanks dude:smoke: down here bushes can be pretty burnt but an ounce or 2 a month is awesome. Ya dude a few of my indica's got pretty cold there first few nights but have been fine lately, if it gets colder i'll bring the ones in pots in. I love the learning part, i'm planning on doing my garden organic & compare with tigerbloom on the ones in pots.
    Haha thanks dude, Im still figuring it out but I love the outcome so far

20. Here are some update. Bigger shiskaberry, G13, GDP, and smaller shiskaberry, all in flower now :smoke:

Attached Files: