Spraying your plants.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by mrjimbodangles, Oct 21, 2013.

1. I am new to the indoor grow scene (less than 5 harvest).  I have been doing outdoor since 2002. 

My question to all you indoor grow people is:  do you spray your plants daily with plain water?

Friends of mine spray their plants just after the light comes on and about 4-6 hours before the light goes off during the veg cycle and do not spray during the flowering time.  To me this makes sense.  The morning dew and rainfall are dynamics of outdoor growing so why not bring those dynamics indoors.

What are your thoughts, concerns and experiences?

2. Sounds legit B)

-Frog

3. Sounds like a winner to me. Gonna try it from now on.

*B@m@Bu[}z*

4. Waste of time unless you have problems imo.

5. I live in a place that gets 80+ inches of precip per year, and I can tell you that my plants are not always wet in the morning ..and rarely at night
    also, Cannabis originally is from the Georgian Steppes, a place that is known for its dryness.

In the northern Illinois area, there is about 25-35 inches of rain/year, and about 12-40 inches of snow.  My plants are wet, from dew, from 2 a.m. til about 6-7 a.m. when the dew is burned off by the sun. 

What part of the world are you from?  Generally, not specifically.

7. OR Coast, Coos County