Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

spraying weed with bug spray?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LovetheLime, Jan 31, 2011.

1. Wars are caused by one fool spraying another fools weed with bug spray. Don't question fact.

2. touche my fellow citizen :smoke:

3. People will use presticides when they are growing weed. But, thats so the bugs wont destroy the plant.

If your saying people spray the actual buds with bug-spray to give it a better effect or something, then your stupid to believe that.

if people do, they are retarted.

4. lol....

i smoked me a damn ounce of oregano sprayed with raid.... hell fire am i FUCKED UP.

this shit is like the best sativa you have ever smoked time 50... BOOM.

it lasts like 45 minutes and i do get a crazy headache, but i fix that by smoking more... *scurries to spray another batch....

we call this shit bee killer... mayne cuz when u hit this shit u goin be buzzzzz in.

5. that is fucking stupid. they might as well fuck the weed and get some nitrous oxide.

6. dude, don't be a dick. and besides, the op wasn't saying he was going to. in fact, he said that he wouldnt. he just heard about the practice of putting bug spray on bud just before smoking it to make the high better and wanted to know if it was actually done.

before you compare someone to a child, read the whole thread.