Spray paint.

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by Mantikore, Feb 2, 2011.

1. Where do you guys get your cans? I am so pissed right now cause I walked an hour to Harbor Freight. They don't carry any spray paint except bright orange/red and black for engine painting. So I walk another 15 to Target to get some.

They don't fucking carry it either... I asked a worker there, we found someone who would know for sure. They said they aren't allowed to sell it anymore. But then I seen why. The one worker says "We can't even sell hair spray here anymore, so if that's what you're after, you can go to the beauty supply next door".

Like seriously, I want to do some spray paint paintings finally. Fucking faggot ass kids thinking it'd be cool to huff on paint, so now I got to wait til I can find a ride to Home Depot or Wal-mart... Probably Home Depot

At least I got home before the storm hit.

2. It's pretty common place, actually, due to both the inhalation issue and the tagging issue.

My head shop started carrying a halfway decent selection after Wal-Mart's and Lowe's was practically cut in two.

3. I just called Home Depot and the guy said they have a pretty big selection, so it looks like that'll be where I go. Hoping to get there tonight before they close so I can try a space scape tonight.

4. Whats a space cape?

This generation is ruining it for all of us and the future to come. We live in a fuckin' childproof ballpit world:(

5. whaaaaaaaaat, they dont sell paint?
    how am i supposed to cause mass brain damage now?

6. #6 PickleHead, Feb 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2011
    home depot / lowes / ace hardware and most walmarts. make sure u rack those cans tho