Spotting; Seasoned Growers PLEASE HELP

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Khaleesi Kush, Jun 30, 2013.

1. This is my first baby and she had been looking beautiful until I discovered earlier today that she was experiencing some spotting. I have attached pictures of two random samples of this. I have noticed that the spots are a lightish yellow and sometimes brown. The majority of the spotting occurred on the top of my plant ( I have a pretty small set-up so could heat be a factor?) however, there are some brown spots that are at the bottom and spread throughout. The spots are like uniform little dots and the leaves that they occur on do feel somewhat brittle and dry.

I just watered her earlier today when I discovered this and feel that I may of let her dry out a little too much as she was drooping- but perked back up after I hit her with some PH balanced water and a half-dose of her FOX FARMS big bloom nutes. Due to size constraints I am also ready to flower her. She is planted in FOX FARMS ocean forest soil and I plan on using the entire FOX FARM nutes line. I use reverse-osmosis filtered water and haven't really been testing for PH until the last watering. Up until this point she has looked extremely bush, green & healthy! 

Please help she is my baby!!

Attached Files:

2. What kind of lights are u using and what's the wattage

3. I'm using a HPS 150 watt

4. Post some pics in regular lighting. Also when using chemical based nutes maintaining the PH of the soil is important.

5. What temps are you getting and hows airflow

6. check the undersides of a couple fan leaves and see if anything iz moving. looks like spider mites. bet your room iz hot with inadequate air flow. hope not

7. Spider mites leave white dogs

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I've had some narly spider mite damage too and that's what comes to mind for me as well. They are under your leaves and they are crazy small black specs. later in their life cycle they will develop webs.

9. #9 tplat, Jul 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2013
    Outdoors we deal with spider mites every year and that so far that doesn't look like mite damage but until she posts some better pics cant really tell. I do see what looks like a PH problem or nute burn. What her PH run off reading is would help in diagnosing the problem along with better pics in regular lighting.