Spotify

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by thehighman, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Any blades downloaded spotify yet? It is literally one of the greatest programs ive ever used. I just hopped on this train and I cant look back. Words cant really describe how amazing it is.

Basically for those of you who dont know what it is, it's essentially a free version of Itunes, for your computer only, that lets you make your own playlists and favorite a bunch of songs. It also links you to similar artists, and is connected over facebook. I like the facebook aspect, because lets face it, music really is all about sharing, and I like looking at what my friends have been listenning to.

So give it a chance! DL from spotify.com and just log in with your facebook account :) easy as that!

2. I got it back when it first launched in the US, still need to upgrade to premium. I literally use it everyday, i actually just opened itunes for the first time this year to put some music on my ipod for my truck :rolleyes:.

3. Yeah im in love with it and trying to spread it as much as possible, because like they say, sharing music is dope.

Definitely going premium this summer