Spot on Leaf - Healthy?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by It WasAllADream, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Hey guys

I have 3 leaves with small depressions and discoloring in them. There are 6 spots total on the plant with three being on the leaf pictured and 2 on one leaf opposite it and 1 spot on a leaf right next to the second leaf I mentioned. They are all at the same node height and none of the other levels of leaves are coloring. Is this old nutrient burn or is the something new I should be worrying about? Other than these spots it looks really healthy and is growing a good amount every day.

Thanks for the help
    Dreams

Attached Files:

2. just had the same problem start with me yesterday... Please help someone?

3. lol did you spill some water on the plant when you watered it? cuz that i do sometimes and the light burns it and that happens, no biggie that part will just dry out and die possibly and everything will keep growing just fine. im no expert just my exp

4. Haha I don't know if that's it. Water gets on the leaves all the time and I would think it would have happened a lot more by now if the light burning it is the problem.