Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sports

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AliceinWeedland, Jul 4, 2011.

1. I have football coming up in the fall (home league) and i was wondering if participating in the combustion of cannabis and inhaling the smoke that comes off would reduce my body functions to a extent where i would lose an upper edge off people who do not participate.

2. To my knowledge inhaling smoke doesn't exactly improve pulmonary function; it might behoove you to invest in a vape.

3. I play varsity on the basketball team at my high school and smoke al the time in the summer. Doesn't affect me.

4. just go for a jog/run everyday. keep your lungs healthy

5. Although it's smoke, it doesn't act on your lungs in the same way that tobacco does. You might notice a tiny difference, but hey, your inhaling carcinogens.

6. Only issue is its my first time playing football in an officiall league so i will be playing people with much more experience so i need every upper edge i can get