Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sports!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Russian Badger, May 8, 2013.

1. Does anyone else here on this glorious site play sports (football etc...)? it just seems so great after a hard practice or game to come home and spark up? I just love doing it, its relaxing! anyone else?
    :hello:

2. Yeah, I played in the NFL and enjoyed it very much.

-Tim Tebow

3. Florida is no joke w it comes to football talent tho......you guys beat out everybody IMO. Good luck

4. Hardcore skiier here. Nothing better than lighting a joint on the lift and cruising down the mountain high as fuck.

5. thanks dude everyone here in florida balls (;

6. Lol yes every little boys are require to play football at 6-7 years old so we are football country. I play basketball more than football so sometime I wish I had play both sports in HS but its too late now. I'm gonna try to get my son to play both sports so he can get scholarship easily lol.

7. Me and my dad hotbox is car before 5ks :smoking:

8. Basketball, baseball, football, soccer, you name it! and i'm a stoner! completely destroys the "weed makes you lazy" theory.

9. I play any sport I can but I travel the country playing slowpitch softball lol

10. ^^ winning!

11. Lol on nights I don't play I umpire for 30 bucks a game. I live for the ball diamond!

12. Nothing major. I bowl (5-pin) and I shoot a mean game of pool (9 ball)

I'm a hardcore mountain biker (if that's a sport?)

Never got into football or anything, played a little baseball, not my thing.

13. i'd do the same thing lol... bud money!

14. Cosign this! I'm in my 30's and in great shape so I'll be forever playing sports till the day I die.

15. Just a FYI; Lots of sports minded folks in this forum area; :smoke:

All Sports - Grasscity.com Forums

16. played baseball in highschool, my close friends on team and i would light it up after our games. sometimes we'd go down into this little trail behind the field and smoke a joint or hotbox a car. thinking back it was pretty stupid to smoke so close to the school basically on school grounds... but it was fun haha

17. #17 ChristopherWesmr, Sep 9, 2022
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2022
    Best Pickleball paddle under 50 is the fastest growing sport in America. The game combines elements of tennis, ping-pong and badminton. The rules are simple and the game is easy for beginners to learn, but can develop into a quick, fast-paced, competitive game for experienced players.

18. Some individuals may indeed enjoy using substances like marijuana after a hard practice or game to relax. However, it's important to note that the use of any substance, including marijuana, can have various effects on different individuals and may be subject to legal regulations in different jurisdictions. It's always a good idea to be informed about the laws and potential health consequences associated with substance use.

19. thanks for the groundbreaking information! :gc_rocks:
    I watch sports don’t play any .. :bolt: