Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Spoon pipe or joints?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by blops, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Hey guys, I was wondering which would be better, getting a spoon pipe or learn how to roll a joint. Which is more efficient, and does learning how to roll have its advantages?

2. i like pipes because when your out of weed you can hit some resin out of the pipe. it is way more helpful to have around then a joint. besides you can load exactly the amount you want to smoke

3. Get a nice pipe. You won't regret it.

4. Pipes or vapes fuck joints lol

5. Rolling definitely has advantages. Besides the fact that joints get me very faded, they are easily disposable. Also look like cigarettes, which is a plus. You can smoke a joint, and then go on your way/drive and not have to worry about carrying anything.

But why not get a piece too? I use my spoon more often then I smoke joints, but I know how to roll joints too, so I'm always prepared when I need to.

6. Learn how to roll and get a piece. They both come in handy for different situations. Watch the Wiz Khalifa video on Youtube on how to roll a joint. That's how I learned even though I mainly smoke blunts instead of joints.

7. #7 TwistedFire, Feb 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2012
    Pipe
    Pros:
    Wastes less weed
    Portable
    Usually hold enough weed for 1-4 people
    Easy to load
    Easy to clean
    Basic pipes are cheap (around 5$)

Cons:
    When the resin builds up, they smell a little. Pipes need to be cleaned occasionally.
    Glass pipes are breakable (but metal pipes are durable)
    Not very stealthy (if you want a pipe you can smoke in public, there are stealth pipes you can buy)

Joint
    Pros:
    Discreet/subtle (looks like a cigarette from a distance)
    Portable
    No cleaning involved
    Good for sharing
    Easy to use for beginner smokers

Cons:
    Wastes more weed
    Takes practice to learn to roll
    Takes a little more time to roll than to pack a bowl
    Burnt lips/fingers
    Yellow/brown lips from the resin
    Weed bits in your mouth

Joints are fun for when you're on the go, but bowls are better. You should get a piece first and then teach yourself to roll.

8. I smoke joints most of the time but lately sense getting my new glass spoon i have been using my spoon alot more lately just got done cleaning the spoon.