Spoon and grinder price

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by tatpoj, Jun 13, 2011.

1. I've never bought a glass piece. I'm about to go get some 'equipment' today. I'm just wondering, would a tobacco shop like Smoker's Outlet carry glass pieces? And if they do? How much would I pay for a glass spoon and a decent 3 piece grinder? I'm hoping to stay under 20 dollars for the whole thing. But I'm okay with having to downgrade to a 2 piece grinder if necessary.

2. the smallest 3 piece grinder at my local headshop is $22

their cheapest pipes are like, 2 bucks, and they have some decent ones for 8

3. Smokers outlet generally has a decent selection of cheap glass you'll prolly pay 12 for a decent size spoon but a 3 piece grinder will probably run you a little over what you're looking to spend.

4. Man under $20 for both the glass will be so thin that shit will break if you sit down with it in your pocket. I'd save a bit more my friend and buy a thick $20-30 hand pipe, grab a cheap sharpstone or whatever off amazon later on. For now use scissors, or get the grinder and wait on the pipe.

5. you can get a crappy 3 peice grinder for around 15 bucks ( my first grinder)
    looks like a revolver.

pipes range from 5-100 bro. You pay for what you get.

I would recommend to spend the 20 on a decent pipe. (maybe even 30 bucks)

6. there was a tobacco shop near me down south
    cheap pipes $10-$15
    3pc grinders around $12
    4pc around $20
    you caaaaan stay in your price range.
    also one hitters/chillums are usually a bit cheaper than spoons.