Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Spongebong Hemppants

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Esperança, Apr 26, 2009.

1. #1 Esperança, Apr 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2009
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pqxyi8iyLGE]YouTube - SpongeBong HempPants - 1, 2, and 3[/ame]

2. wtf hahahah

3. Ha I've seen all 3 episodes, kinda stupid but it is amusing

4. Hilarious

5. this is funny as hell im watching it and im baked its funny:D

6. That sucked. That's why millions of Americans still want Marijuana to be illegal.

7. Cool, that's never been posted on here before.:rolleyes:

8. Fucking stupid. At least the real spongebob program is somewhat funny when i'm baked.

9. I didn't take the time to watch the video because the freezeframe of a transparent, green spongebob in front of some brownies was enough for me, but i wanted to say that spongebob rules! It's been around since I was 9 and I don't know if I'll ever stop liking it. The writers and the people who do the voices for that show also do a lot of their own adult humor projects, and I pick up on that in spongebob from time to time.

10. sry oldschool guy