Spongebob is basically an asshole.

Discussion in 'General' started by Antibalas, Aug 3, 2012.

1. After watching that guy high, there is no other conclusion other than "douchebag".

The ripped pants episode just makes him out to be a guy who shows off his underwear to everybody in town.

Jus' sayin.

2. oh word.:smoke::smoke:

ass...hooooooole. * baby from meet the fockers voice*

3. He's not an asshole, he is a really nice sponge. A gay sponge.

4. i thought he was a vaginal sponge

5. lol hes always pissing off Squidwird

6. Yeh spongebobs a little fucker.

7. He does live in Bikini bottom

8. Spongebob and rockos modern life are made by the same people and voiced by him as well.

But yes, he is an asshat.

9. Rocko was mad by Joe Murray and Stephen Hillenburg created spongebob. Neither of them did the voices, Tom Kenny is sponge bob and Carlos Alazraqui is Rocko. Stephen has written episodes for Rocko though.

10. Did you guys know the ice kong from Adventure Time is voiced by the person who voices Spongebob? Crickey mate

11. [quote name='"Pink_bagel"']

Rocko was mad by Joe Murray and Stephen Hillenburg created spongebob. Neither of them did the voices, Tom Kenny is sponge bob and Carlos Alazraqui is Rocko. Stephen has written episodes for Rocko though.[/quote]

Wiki is not your friend.

12. Haha, ya, Spongebob is always getting him angry about stupid shit.

13. I have gotten my fair share of good laughs from spongebob.

image-2066802267.jpg

image-1868357215.jpg

image-4165462799.jpg
    ^^the asain face is just way to funny LOL.

14. I know for sure that Joe murray created Rocko and Carlos Alazraqui voiced Rocko. Also it's pretty easy to find videos of Tom Kenny performing spongebob.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xn4BU5sBGn8](HQ) Tom Kenny Recording a classic song as SpongeBob - YouTube[/ame]

15. I watch spongebob sometimes , it's weird cause it's not really that funny just captivating . Creepy

16. Man I love Spongebob

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. this.

18. Sponge bob is the shit. It was such a big premiere on nick back in the day lol, the golden spatula episode! Hard to believe its been on for 13 years now.