Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Spoiled Edibles?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by noey, Aug 31, 2011.

1. #1 noey, Aug 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2011
    I don't know if by posting this I'm making myself sound like a complete idiot or a complete newbie. This is only my fourth time eating an edible and it was ridiculous. It was the highest I've ever been in my life and I couldn't stop getting higher. It took about an hour to kick in and I could feel the "stages" of my high. I ended up going into the bathroom and I threw up. I hopped in the shower and threw up another time and then I could barely support myself. I decided to sit down in the shower for a good ten minutes because I couldn't stand up. Anyway I forced myself to stand up and work my way to my bed. I literally felt like I was about to die.

Never have I been this high. I've eaten edibles before but they've never been this potent. It led me to come to this idea that would if the edibles were spoiled? Is that why I threw up? A couple of my friends have thrown up before, but they usually do it with blunts too. I've never felt that throw-up sensation.

I probably just made myself sound incredibly stupid. Thoughts?

It could be possible these were just really really good edibles. My friend ate half of one the same night and he threw up too. I ate a quarter of one and was fine, but I was extremely high.

2. Damn yea it sounds like you just greened out which isn't uncommon from eating super potent edibles the throwing up most likely had nothing to do with the freshness

3. Na man you just ate really potent ones. I know a few people who ate too much and threw up.

As for the having trouble standing, that's what happens when you eat too much of them haha. I've never gotten there but have heard a lot of people saying it happened to them.