Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

sploofs=best of both worlds

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by The Audion, Jan 6, 2011.

1. my primary way of smoking is now simply smoking with a sploof just chilling in my room. in other words not leaning out the window. its makes the experience much better when you can relax and smoke at the same time. you can feel the high coming on sooner. you get all tingly :D I love doing it this way because you can actually see the smoke hanging around. much more relaxing then doing it outside or out the window. my only concern is that im breathing in a little aerosolized perfume and whatnot from the dryer sheets. but im probably just being paranoid :p

btw my rents know i smoke, its not like im lying to them. they just appreciate me doing it when they're in bed and not making the room smell like smoke.

2. i was the same way when i discovered sploofs worked :hello:

3. i hate being as damn ass lazy as i am, i don't feel like making a sploof or what ever, and i don't feel like opening a window, so i just smoke, and then spray some shit, it probably isn't very good and im sure someone has smelled the smoke in or around my room.

4. Hehe, when I was 15, I smoked pot one night and my mother came into my room and asked why it smelled like skunk. I pretended I was asleep so she asked my Twin brother and he said "He probably farted." (He knew I smoked, but he was a ALOT ignorant on the marijuana subject). So I woke up and said "I have gas."
    hehe, after this I decided to use sploof ever since. Been using them for 3 and a half years and they work great. You can still smell a hint of pot, but it's ok. I also like to put bounce dryer sheets hanging around in my room. It smells wonderful.

5. yea they smell great. i used some snuggle dryer sheets and threw in some gain dryer sheets. smells so overpowering the smokes barely noticeable.

6. lol what smell?

turn the fan on in your room (if you have one that is) all the way up and leave your door open.

whatever odor is left is gone quiiicck.

7. i dont know why but whenever i make a sploof it never works. and i fill up the whole tube with dryer sheets.

8. dont stuff too many sheets in it. make sure there is enough space for the smoke to flow through and just put on the the side the smoke comes out of held by a rubber band or tape and your good :wave:

9. Man I have no faith in these things I honestly will give it another try.

10. i do it exactly like everyone says, but it still never works for me, smoke comes out the other end so it goes through all the sheets and they arent packed down extremely tight, it just never works for me

11. It works better for weaker buds like mids. Pickup some fire. The sploof will not cover up much of that weed smell.

12. quoted for truth

13. so i guess +1 for mids then eh?

14. Sploofs DO help, regardless if its mids or not. But they don't cover up all the smell, it's just not as noticeable right away. I used to use a sploof outside my window, but then I just decided to go on walks. That way I don't have to worry about getting caught at home.