Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sploof help

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by shizzelz420, Aug 24, 2009.

1. i made a sploof out of a toilet paper role and packed it with dryer sheets the only problem is that when i blow into it it come back out the same hole. i was wondering what the perfect amount is and is using a bigger tube like a paper towel roll better?

2. ahha thats wierd.. try blowing harder or mabe you packed the sheets in too tight

3. Dude take a roll (Toilet paper or paper towels) put about 4-5 dryer sheets inside. Put one on the end and use a rubberband to hold it there.
    Sploof done:)
    Blow into the end w/o the rubberband;)

4. lol put your mouth inside of it like its a bong. how is it coming out of the same hole? is it going through the back of your head?

5. lol...

6. lol how stoned were you when this happened?

7. yah i think i used too many dryer sheets thanks for all the help.

ps. i was high as shit :hello:

8. Get a water bottle/gatorade/ any bottle
    And stuff dryer sheets in there and poke holes in bottom of bottle
    blow through mouth hole
    Thats what i use

9. ahhh yes when the most classic things we do happen! stoooooooooooned :D