Splitting???

Discussion in 'Plant Training' started by ArastasHatchet1, Aug 28, 2018.

1. I recently came across an old method for tying your plan about an inch up from the soil and then another inch or two above that again. Then you take a sharp and flat paring knife and you stab directly through the center of the stock in between the two tires. Then you give the knife a little twist and you insert a skewer (a pencil, etc..) and proceed and leaving it like that.
    I have heard the old head Rastafarians used to hammer nails through the base of their stalks.
    Well needless to say I have tried it just recently and I am awaiting the outcome. If you could shed any light on this I would be very grateful. And also I am only doing this to see the outcome and I am comparing it to an identical plant that I am using as a neutral Comparison.

2. ***UPDATE***
    It’s been a whole week and three days since I stabbed my plant and jabbed a skewer through it, and it actually does look a bit healthier!!! I’m amazed!
    For starters, just imagine getting stabbed with a sharp knife. Then twist the blade just for good measure. Then throw a foreign object in the wound so the torture continues much longer.
    Well fortunately for Cannabis plants, I guess they are into some kinky stuff and can handle some rough play hahahaha rotflmfao!!!

3. Put a seed of a of another strain in slit .

• Like Like x 1