Spliffing.

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Spliffin Bowls, Mar 21, 2009.

1. Ok this is the health section so I figured i'd post this question here.

I smoke marijuana on its own if its good shit. If its mids, which is what I normally get, I don't like the taste of pesticide. As my username suggests, I spliff bowls. Exactly how I do it is explained in a link in my sig, but in the interest of a simple explanation, 50/50 weed tobacco mix in a bong one flick of the bic to do the whole bowl.

I'd imagine this might be bad for my lungs. The only time I smoke tobacco is with pot, i'm not a cig smoker.

Every now and then I cough up black shit that looks kinda like the resin in the bottom of the bong.

Even if I give up spliffing and only smoke straight, would I still have this problem? Am I just fucked?

2. I think if you post this in the apprentice forums you would get a lot more replies but I dont cough up anything from smoking straight weed. So im going to assume its the tobacco.

3. Holding tobacco in your lungs is not a good idea. Nor is weed for that matter, but there are better ways to inhale the smoke than others. I would stop spliffing and use a nice glass water piece or a vaporizer if you're concerned with the residue that you're coughing up.

4. I agree with Miru bro, Spliff can usually build up tar/resin WAY quicker than normal methods. The bottom line is you shouldnt be coughing up anything resin like. Go on a detox man and try different methods (use miru's suggestion). Good luck bro! :smoke: