Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Spliff smokers come.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JaysForDays, Jan 14, 2012.

1. I rolled my first spliff today and smoked it(Regular-ish cig smoker) and I put in marb red tobacco and it made me feel really sick and wanting to lay down. I never feel like this after a cig, is it because of the filter? Like I couldn't even finish all of it.

2. I would say too much tobbaco. In spliffs you only use the tobacco to make it burn better, not really for anything else. next time try a 80 weed / 20 tobacco ratio. not to mention marlboro reds are hard as shit.

3. If you're new to spliffs and go in hitting it like a joint you're gonna inhale too much tobacco smoke and feel sick, try easier drags.

I'm a regular smoker and marb reds make me sick even with the filter, if you have friends that roll their own cigarettes, bum some tobacco off them for spliffs, it will be much less harsh

4. I hate tobacco, I only ever use tobacco for it to burn better.

5. Don't tear apart a cig for tobacco to make a spliff -.-

Go to a tobacco shop and buy yourself some loose tobacco and a bunch of rolling papers. Use that to roll spliffs and cigarettes. Believe me, you will spend waaaaaay less on cigarettes if you roll your own. Instead of paying like $6 for a pack of 20, you'll pay ~$10 for stuff to roll a couple hundred cigs.

You can thank me later :wave:

6. #7 JesusMurphy, Jan 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2012
    Hand rolling tobacco for me is the best option, as I smoke rolled up cigs too. Hand rolled tobacco burns slower and is easier to work with, as it's more moist. Also, a spliff requires about a 70/30 ratio of weed/tobacco, that works for me. If I put too much in and take a big enough drag, it makes me gag and is quite unpleasant. I have to stop toking and get my breath back.

Edit: 300th post :D woooo!

7. I know, my friend has a hand roller and I don't need it cause some days I don't even smoke cigs. It's occasional like 3 times a week tops.

8. Smoking tobacco without a filter is definitely healthy. I mean, they only put the filter there for show on real cigarettes.... hahahah.

9. How much cig did you put in? The times I've used cigarettes (I much preferred rolling tobacco too, before I started using weed pure) I've been able to get about 5 spliffs out of one. Even thinking about smoking an entire filter-less red makes me feel sick, and they're what I used to smoke way back in the day.:smoke:

10. I'm not even joking I put a whole one in 1 kingsize zig zag.. Is there any way to pick out the tobacco if I break it apart?

11. Lol ya dude you don't wont to smoke that shit unfiltered, turns my stomach thinking about it. You and the guy who uses cigar tobacco should get together and work it out.