Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Spitting in test sample

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Earl_james, Jul 13, 2016.

Tags:
  1. I had a urinalysis today for a new job. I smoke daily so there's nothing I can do but fake it. I smuggled in clean urine, but was short 2-3 mL out of the required 45 mL needed so I spit in the cup. I had terrible cotton mouth from nervous so I could barely even muster any up. I wasn't able to change the level at all and told the guy that's all I had and said it was close enough which was even worse considering I may have screwed myself. I hadn't smoked in 12-16 hours prior to the test, 5'8, in shape, less than 15% bf. Did I cause myself to fail by doing this? Super stressed out.

2. No offense but this sounds dumb as shit. Lol. But you should be fine since it isn't a saliva test it probably won't pick it up. Good luck brobeans.

3. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1