spinosad organic pest control? WHERE TO BUY!?!?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by dacaliforniakid, Oct 13, 2010.

1. im looking for an organic pesticide that contains spinosad as the primary or only active ingredient. looking for it on the west coast. having issues. checked home depot, lowes, & ace to no avail...

amazon has it but i dont think i should wait 3-5 days or pay $50 total for a product tha costs less than $20 just so i can get it in a day or two if i can just go find the place to get it.

basically i have the start of a thrip problem...need a quick/fast fix or a place to get spinosad.

thnk u

2. anyone? anyone? im looking for any/all help. i keep looking and looking to no avail. since today is a new day (and i didnt discover my issue until most stores were closed yesterday nite) i need to get a jump on this.

im REALLY hoping to find something at a store around here instead of ordering and hoping i can survive the onslaught by this little bastards (thrips!). i did a quick count and among 5 plants only 2 are infected with these things so far however i expect it to spread.

i uncovered about 20 of them between 2 plants...so i feel like i caught it pretty early (considering how quick the population jumps from what i read).

so what to do?

how long can i hold these things off?

garlic i heard will repel them but will it work if you already have them?

3. Azadiractin should do it.

Agroneem, Aza-Direct, Azatrin XL Plus, Azatrol and Neemix 4.5
    are all good products.

Freak
    :smoke:

4. thanks. know where they can be found? lowes? home depot? ace? osh? those are pretty much the only MAJOR retailers around me.

5. Dont forget to hit up Nurseries and grow stores , if u have them.

Freak
    :smoke: