Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Spiffs > joints

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JJmatix, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Thank you...I smoke about 1/2 cigarette a day in my bowls or spliffs. So I may still get cancer but certainly not as likely as most casual cig smokers.

2. So let me get this straight. People who decide not to lower their lung capacity and cover them in tar, are "bitches"? Just because you won't get cancer doesn't mean it isn't unhealthy to smoke that little bit of tobacco.

I smoke my weed, by itself. Don't come in here saying "Spliffs are better than joints"... that's like, just your opinion man.

3. There is no reason to argue.. everyone has their opinion. But man spliffs, forreal?? I just dont like mixing things whether its weed and tobacco, soft drinks at fast food places, ketchup and mustard etc..

4. JEZUS!

Are you mad?! People don't smoke like ten spliffs a fucking day. I have 3 a week MAX at the weekend and it's a 70/30 ratio. I'm not gonna get fucking cancer.

I think there is sensationalisation of the health risks of tobacco too. The government do it for weed.

5. I didn't read anything in this topic but I just want to say that spliffs suck. You can keep your tobacco, ruins the sweet sweet marijuana flavor.

6. nope, people are bitches because they feel the right to put themselves on a pedestal over those who do smoke cigarettes

7. You're seriously making me get scientific proof to back up what I say? Okay.

"
    Objectives: To determine the risk in men and women smoking 1–4 cigarettes per day of dying from specified smoking related diseases and from any cause.
    Design: Prospective study.
    Setting: Oslo city and three counties in Norway.
    Participants: 23 521 men and 19 201 women, aged 35–49 years, screened for cardiovascular disease risk factors in the mid 1970s and followed throughout 2002.
    Outcomes: Absolute mortality and relative risks adjusted for confounding variables, of dying from ischaemic heart disease, all cancer, lung cancer, and from all causes.
    Results: Adjusted relative risk (95% confidence interval) in smokers of 1–4 cigarettes per day, with never smokers as reference, of dying from ischaemic heart disease was 2.74 (2.07 to 3.61) in men and 2.94 (1.75 to 4.95) in women. The corresponding figures for all cancer were 1.08 (0.78 to 1.49) and 1.14 (0.84 to 1.55), for lung cancer 2.79 (0.94 to 8.28) and 5.03 (1.81 to 13.98), and for any cause 1.57 (1.33 to 1.85) and 1.47 (1.19 to 1.82).
    Conclusions: In both sexes, smoking 1–4 cigarettes per day was associated with a significantly higher risk of dying from ischaemic heart disease and from all causes, and from lung cancer in women. Smoking control policymakers and health educators should emphasise more strongly that light smokers also endanger their health."

Tobacco is bad mmmk? So don't come here and try to get more people addicted.

8. I smoke spliffs, i smoke joints, i smoke blunts, i smoke bongs, i smoke bowls, i smoke vapo's, i eat edibles...a little variety in your life is always good.

9. What the fuck? I don't smoke cigarettes. I smoke spliffs. With a 70/30 ratio. Every weekend, a spliff or two. Like most people.

I don't smoke cigarettes. I said all of the above but you chose to ignore it. So...stop being a dick.
    [​IMG]

10. You're not understanding what i'm saying. Any amount of tobacco is harmful, especially if you're smoking it without the filter from the cigarette. You do not have any right to come into a marijuana forum and promote tobacco usage, saying it is indefinitely better than a pure marijuana joint.

11. Of course it's harmful. But I don't nearly do it enough to make me addicted or to have much of a problem in the future.

12. Say whaaaa?
    Don't have the right to an opinion? Geeze mate, it is no big deal. Who the fuck are you to constantly remind people of something harmful they are doing. It is a widely known fact. Don't need to be told about it every fucking time it is mentioned by some kid. That is like sitting in a Mcdonalds yelling "Don't eat this! This is bad for you! You will have a heart attack if you eat this herp derp derp"... If only I had the power to neg rep. Seriously man, you are being a debrah downer. Need a smoke, debbie?

On another note, I like spliffs. Not as a regular thing, but if I am rolling down the street in my car, I would rather smoke a fat ass spliff, so it smells like baccy. Plus, if you are conservative as fuck with your weed, spliffs make the pizot go a lot longer.

13. Fuck ya! First time my rep has made someone grow a bar.

14. I was unaware that "Joints > Spliffs Yuuuup" was an opinion. I see a statement, and a very incorrect one.

If he came in here telling us how he prefers spliffs, great for him.

15. I kindly disagree with you. Only because I'm not a fan of tobacco at all

16. Bahaha it was an obvious opinion man. He wasn't making a "fact" obviously. He was just saying that he likes spliffs more then joints. Haha.. He is a man of few words, but it is obviously an opinion. Don't play the "I dedent no dat it wuz en ohpinion". Come on man. You done diddly fiddly fucked this thread up. No worries though.

I think this thread was supposed to be one of those... do you like j's or spliffs more? I like j's more, but I would rather smoke a descent sized spliff then a tooth pick sized j.

/ rage

17. Okay dude. Where does he say "I think Spliffs > Joints"? He does not. Stop trying to make an argument over nothing, OP is obviously being a troll purposely, or he would have replied specifying he meant it as an opinion.

And if this is supposed to be a "Spliffs or Joints" thread, he would have said "Do you like spliffs or joints more? I like spliffs."

18. You're way too mad bro.

19. hahaha dude. Are ya dumb? If I were to say

Vaginas>Dicks>animal vaginas>animal dicks

That is an opinion. I think you are trolling me right meow. So what I am going to do meow, is get off of the apprentice forum.. and go back to the chill out zone where I belong.

20. #60 Spitzz, Dec 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2011
    Very well said