Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Spiffs > joints

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JJmatix, Nov 30, 2011.

1. I like both....

2. [quote name='"ILLOGIK"']

exactly. If I want to roll a bunch of joints, or big fat joints, and don't want it to be all good bud, I'll use a little mids/regs as filler

thats the only thing mids/regs are good for. joint filler and edibles lol[/quote]

This! ^^^^^^^^^^^^ truth

Screw mids otherwise, they reek up ur pieces to :(

3. I really don't get the hate.

Do American's get more weed for their money than Brits, because all I'll say is if you're smoking pure joints all the time you're either getting a shit load more weed in an 8th deal than I am, or you're all broke motherfuckers.

Tobacco rules. Tobacco + Weed = Awesome. Of course I'd rather smoke purees all the time, but I'd also like to get more than one spliff when I spend £20.

4. #24 420stonedpanda, Nov 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2011
    I prefer spliffs because that's what I grew up smoking and I smoke tobacco. But I never use cigarette tobacco (chip), only ever nice hand rolling tobacco.

I don't get why people think smoking a pure joint gets you higher than a spliff? I'll put easily as much weed into one of my spliffs as I see Americans on here rolling into their joints, and adding a little bit of tobacco to stop if from going out if i'm not hitting it constantly is nice because I only smoke king size papers (same with everyone else over here) and I like to be able to treat a spliff like a cigar (and fuck blunts, I don't want to smoke tobacco leaf which was never intended for inhaling), sit and chill with it for for 10 or 15 minutes while watching tv or something, and adding a little pinch of tobacco means it won't go out if I don't toke on it constantly.

Also, I really enjoy the taste of mixing a little tobacco with weed.

5. The truth, he speaks it.

6. It's 4:20! Happy 420 toke up hahaha

7. Most Americans smoke pure joints/blunts. Adding tobacco seems to be a Canadian/Brittish thing.

I don't even like the flavor of tobacco unless it's a hookah or an occasional Acid cigar. But mixing them? Hell no, if I want something to boost my high I'll whip out the whiskey, hash oil, or wait for it...... More weed.

8. Joints all day hoe.

9. Tobacco is a waste of money and bad for you. Only tobacco I will ever smoke again is from a nice cigar. No more cheap ass cigars and never cigs. Shit ruins your lungs.

10. I personally only smoke tobacco if it's a good cigar like Arturo de Fuente twisted tip or cohibas..I hate cheap tobacco plus when I smoke joints I use mids as filler cuz i hate wasting my money and I love ripping my bong :D

11. [quote name='"Laith"']Spliff = Weed and Tobacco.
    Have fun with your cancer OP, I'm off to get stoned twice as fast as you.[/quote]
    [quote name='"CT Smoker"']I don't understand why people mix tobacco and bud, why not smoke a nice joint then smoke cig.

Because there is a certain joy in getting the headrush while getting high.

I am not really a big fan of tobacco but I think its annoying as hell when someone brings up the fact that tobacco causes cancer, we all took 5th grade health class[/quote]

Was bout to say that same thing...I think we know.

[quote name='"jusChillin"']I can understand cigarette hate, all those additives. What if you use some organic, quality tobacco. Any difference to you all?[/quote]

Finally! That's all I used 100% organic American spirits. I'm from the united states and mix my weed with tobacco. I know it's not good for me but it gets me where I want to be. All the people hating on tobacco need to get off their high horse and understand that people are going to mix...we don't need you saying it's gross or bad for us..

[quote name='"Rasta Haze"']Most Americans smoke pure joints/blunts. Adding tobacco seems to be a Canadian/Brittish thing.
    I don't even like the flavor of tobacco unless it's a hookah or an occasional Acid cigar. But mixing them? Hell no, if I want something to boost my high I'll whip out the whiskey, hash oil, or wait for it...... More weed.[/quote]

Cool? Again, just cus you do it this way...that doesn't mean everyone will enjoy it.

12. #32 Leighton Ward, Nov 30, 2011
    [quote name='"CT Smoker"']I don't understand why people mix tobacco and bud, why not smoke a nice joint then smoke cig.[/quote]
    This. I don't even smoke tobacco though so I find unfiltered tobacco being mixed with my tasty meds is disgusting. You can't appreciate the yummy goodness of the bud with tobacco mixed in.

Edit: this is my opinion I could care less what anyone else smokes

13. I've mostly smoked spliffs, it's awesome cause if you're low on cash and you buy a gram you could maybe make 2 small joints, put in tobacco and make 3 normal sized joints, makes your weed last longer, gives a lil boost and taste (depends on what tobacco you use) and it burns nicer imo, pure joints are good cause you get the full taste but it's spending cause you burn like 20-30% of the weed for nothing.

If you're poor you should be smoking spliffs but if you don't like tobacco just use a bong.

Joints/spliffs are nice to smoke in the morning or on a rainy day, just chillin and shit while puffin on it

14. Lol this thread has so many asshats.

Why'd you care so much if people smoke spliffs?

Spliffs and proud.

15. Smoking tabbaco causes cancer?

Wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut?

Attached Files:

• 1.jpeg
      1.jpeg
      File size:
      41.3 KB
      Views:
  16. I don't have the best hand cordination, so I mostly smoke bowls. Though when I'm with my friends they roll spiffs. A few are nice, but I wouldn't smoke them all the time. I have a roller and I sometimes roll j's; but I'd rather smoke all my weed, than burn 5% away.

17. #37 Laith, Nov 30, 2011
    He said, in the title, "Spiffs > Joints". I assume you passed Grade 4 math class, so you should know what that means?

It's alright if he says "I think Joints < Spliffs", but he was intentionally being silly.

18. do all you guys who prefer joints smoke right down to the roach? personally i like to put some baccy down the roach end of it because i never like having those last few drags. if it's just baccy i'm throwing away then it doesnt matter.

19. Spliffs son
    !

20. btw to everyone bashing tobacco, stop being bitches, some people really enjoy a bit of tobacco doesnt mean they smoke 2 packs a day and are gona die of cancer