Spiders!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Evilpig, Sep 13, 2008.

1. Holy fucking shit.

Okay... I let my dog outside to piss and I was just pokin my head out the door wating, and I look up and see 2 huge ass spiders. One of em hanging on a web coming at me. The screen door slams shut, and the spider probably flew IN MY HOUSE and I freaked out.

I was just smokin a bowl and I felt something on my ear and hit it. Then 10 min later I felt something on my chest and I lift my shirt up and THERE HE WAS.

FUCK SPIDERS. He's now on my shag carpet so who knows where he is. Little fucker. Arachnophobia ftw.

/rant

2. #2 gillyweed2, Sep 13, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2008
    Lol... piders got cha

Attached Files:

3. omg i hate em so much
    i was layin in my bed a few days ago and seen a big fat spider on my wall above me

and i flipped the fuck out
    knocked it down and couldn't find that shit

damn man i hate em but they do kill a lot of other bugs soo

as long as they stay the fuck out my house i'll let em be
    but if they come in, its gonna be a fucking spider massacre in this bitch :)

4. FYI, the spider was this big.
    [​IMG]
    nah but you get the point. They are all the same

5. imagine that

6. omg please stop with the pictures i'm not going to sleep

7. fuck some spiders. that's all i got for input.

8. well next time you see one dont freak out. move slowly. tissue box or a magazine or your shoe in your hand. Then just fucking smack that bitch. As long as you do it slowly youll get the bastard for sure.

9. The ultimate tool to get (I have two), they mostly are on sale for $2.99 and kill with a fairly loud zzzZZZZAPPP!!!
    See/Order HERE.

[​IMG]

Or have some fun, find a moron and do THIS.

10. I dont really mind spiders.

Though i'm not a big fan either.

Found two black widows in the past few months as well. Makes me kind of smile when I see a spider that isn't one.

11. i once found a black widow in my garage. i'm in michigan. they should not be there.

12. #12 cannabisgrow123, Sep 13, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2008
    just role up a news paper and swat the damn spider.

13. put it in a jar and get it high. :)

14. Fuck, this thread is starting to seriously damage my calm.

15. fuck spiders! just be happy you werent tripping. One time when i was tripping i saw a spider in my room and i freaked out, then i went to my friends house start jamming and stuff for a few hours straight then i see the fucker crawling around on my leg......

i freaked out

16. I like spiders, they are kinda cool. But for some reason daddy long legs scare the shit out of me. Not really scare but creep me out.

17. Sometimes they get transported in fruit crates to grocery stores. When I worked at the local market, I found a couple in the grape crates. Just give em a good smack.

18. M uahahahah

19. Spiders are good mommies.
    [​IMG]

Until they eat their babies.
    Some have faces on their asses.[​IMG]

Some have hairier asses than chewbacca.
    [​IMG]

Spiders are our friends. Because they eat spider mites! And sometimes they are pretty cool looking.

[​IMG]