Spiders !!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Xeroes, Mar 27, 2012.

1. My garden is in the basement and there is a growing spider population down there anyone know a good way to get rid of them or keep them away without affecting my garden?

2. The spiders are natural predators for insects on your plants. They are a beneficial addition to the grow, they do not cause problems for growing mj.

PW

3. I'm not worried about my plants I'm more worried about them getting on me while I'm workin. I'm about 90% sure one I killed yesterday was a black widow and cobwebs are just a pain in the ass every time I go down catch one to the face

4. Clean your basement, seal cracks and windows. Keep your basement clean... I fucking hate spiders and my basement was full of them, now they're extinct :D

5. God damn it is spdier season again, ive got mine in a basement too and ive had three huge wolf spiders running around my floor so far in 2 days. I think they mated or some shit, freaky ass mini tarantulas

6. I hate wolf spiders found one in the bath tube one morning last year scared the shit out of the wife lol

7. can you not bomb the room? should kill everything but your plants, remove your dog/cat first! lol

8. You sure there not just good ol daddy long legs coming to save the day? And just being a liiittle paranoid?? Lol. If it were black widows (or spiders that can harm you), I'd bomb the room.

9. ive got tons of 'daddy long legs' like spiders (if they are even spiders) all around my basement. these things were wolf spiders lot bigger than a quarter, make a mess when you kill them with your shoe lol

one was actually INSIDE my grow tent walking around my vinyl tent floor cover. I have no idea how it could have gotten in lol