Spiders are dumb..

Discussion in 'General' started by Dead Man Toker, Sep 28, 2012.

1. At least this Black Widow I just encountered was.

I was smoking a cigarette and when I threw the butt I meant to throw it in a ash tray but I missed and hit the ground it bounced and went into a spider web. Well the spider thought the cherry was something it could eat so it got close to it and eventually died.

[​IMG]

2. Look at this mother fucker on my garage a couple of days back.

ForumRunner_20120927_223006.png

3. Definitely not dumb just curious. If you saw a shooting star you would obviously stare at it but what if that shooting star was coming towards you? You would die. Same concept, those creatures aren't used to seeing a cigarette cherry on its web because it isn't natural.

Have you ever watched a spider spin it's web? It's amazing and they do it so fast. These things know what they're doing. If spiders were as big as humans they would control the world.

4. I hate you dude.

<---- terrified of spiders

5. [quote name='"420gitrdone"']Look at this mother fucker on my garage a couple of days back.

[/quote]

Lol since were sharing spider photos

image-4235610380.jpg

6. This dude is lurkin right outside my window as we speak.

Edit: don't know why it uploaded twice.

Attached Files:

7. Im cool with spiders as long as i know where they are located and if they're small enough for me to crush. so far im letting one live near my computer in a corner and i throw ants and other shit in its web so i can watch it kill it while im blazed.

8. Except the butt wasn't coming towards it, the spider was going towards it.And it most likely felt the heat before getting real close to it hence the reason why this spider obviously wasn't one of the smart ones.. :rolleyes:

9. #10 wazzup123, Sep 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2012
    [quote name='"paperplanes11"']Have you ever watched a spider spin it's web? It's amazing and they do it so fast. These things know what they're doing. If spiders were as big as humans they would control the world.[/quote]

Lol this one spider by the corner of my door has rebuilt its web like 8 times. Every time I destroy it/try to kill it, it makes an even bigger web, as if flipping me the finger. I just gave up in the end, little bastard. At least it's eating the mosquitoes for me.

10. that spider had been trying to quit smoking, and you HAD too toss that butt so close that it couldn't resist a few drags...the spider felt so ashamed for it's break down of mental discipline, the very thing black widows pride themselves on, that it killed itself (you have to look real close to see where it shot itself in the head..tiny gun...hard to see...). :p

11. Yeah we have tons of those here. They're good because they keep the mosquito population down, but it sucks walking through their webs, the silk is really thick.

For the most part, I don't kill spiders when they're outside. I actually have some respect for the larger ones, but as soon as they step inside my house thats it, they're dead.

12. Agreeeeed!

13. How did the cherry not vaporize the web?