Spider Pig!

Discussion in 'General' started by zidave05, Jul 15, 2007.

1. The Simpsons Movie - Spider Pig
    <embed src="http://lads.myspace.com/videos/myspacetv_vplayer0005.swf" flashvars="m=12995490&type=video" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="430" height="346"></embed>

2. Does whatever a spider pig does!

3. LOL.

Saw that clip on the tv commercial, can't wait for this movie.

4. Can he swing from a web? No he can't, he's a pig

5. HAHA! I cant wait for the movie to come out! Gunna get uber baked. From what I've heard, its going to answer a lot of questions that long time Simpsons fans have had.

6. I didn't even have to open it before I knew what this thread was about.

I loved that preview. I saw it during Transformers. Funny as hell. :)

7. Just watched it again.

Man, only 13 more days. Soon, sooooon, I can see it. I can't wait. I live in Springfield, Mass. But, noooooooooooo...we didn't get picked. Springfield, Vermont did. Who the hell has heard of that town? Its only Springfield, Ill, or Mass. that you think about.

I'm in Mass. Bullshit! Have you ever seen chain-fights at 4 AM in Vermont. I think not. Mass. is where its at.

8. I have a good feeling this movie is going to be great in the box office. But, its going to do even better as a cult-film for nerds (like myself, but not 100%), 'cause I would so buy it. :)

9. lol. :p

Same. I can't fucking wait for this movie to come out.

10. I never really watched The Simpsons, but I'll be seeing the movie because it is from the same guy who did Futurama.

11. I cannot fucking wait! I've been waiting since I was in second grade for this shit! Man, I'm gonna get baked out of my mind and see this shit!:hello:

I guess I would consider myself a diehard Simpsons fan..

12. OH shit! I havent laughed that hard at something in a looong time!

13. Haha dude... piggeh

I cant wait for the movie