Spider Farm Light Run.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Deleted member 1100886, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Yupper, these lights are fantastic. Im really impressed with the growth, and recovery too!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. These mofos still havent replied back to me smfh just stopped lol plants look good tho man!

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Ya sit. I was actually very skeptical and hesitant to The sf boards being any better than alibaba basic board.... But that has been blown out of the water at this point.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Thanks smoke and I am sorry they haven’t hit you back. They took their sweet old time with me so maybe hold on for a bit longer

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Won't be long now man. Looking

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. So soup change today hopefully...... the new blue lab ppm meter should hopefully be here today..... I do know I’ll be adding the low end of the bud explosion to the soup and the base MC. We shall see how this all goes...... plants have been flipped to 12/12. Let the main event begin

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Yes, I was in talks... and then nothing for a month. 2 emails later and I was in business. 2 days later and it was in my hand. They said if I wanted to get in touch faster to use their IG account to contact them, I guess they check it more often. Don't give up them smokeout!

• Like Like x 2
  8. Ok so new soup went in on Sunday at 800ppm (500 scale). It seems to be a little “hot” for the girls but a good “hot”. The tips are just slightly turning yellow due to N, but since I flipped to 12/12, they will need it. Also in a 24hr period, the ppm’s went from 800, down to 700 with no change in water level so that just shows they needed something in that soup big time.

I’ll try to get some more photos, it’s crazy how fast the big girl in the back changes.... plus it would be a good time to slowly start to clean up the bottoms of the girls under the screen.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Need to get the filter changed out..... it’s starting to get stinky...... this will be interesting figuring out where to chuck the old one though.

• Like Like x 2
  10. I’m in California so the smell is everywhere in my area. No use for filters anymore. When I did use them in the past I knew that you can take some of ‘em apart and refill ‘em with activated charcoal. I never did it but I noticed that the biggest one I had had bolts holding the end on.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Well see smell is an issue for my area.... I know it will reek when it sits still. So I don’t want it in my trash can lol

• Like Like x 3
  12. Well here are the girls! They are absolutely loving the damn light! I do have all sf lights going now, so the SF-1000’s (x2) and the the SF-4000. The are drinking down the soup now lol or my massive bitch is, but!!! The smallest is not liking it...... it’s tolerating it but not as explosive to it.....

Temps aren’t too bad, I checked in on em before lights off and it was about 86..... not too bad, it cools down quite a bit when the lights are off, about to 74

BCE0DD66-39C9-43BF-BD22-76F07E552923.jpeg BCDA2F47-41C9-4C49-8447-688D4D499ACA.jpeg 7DFAA1D0-DE90-4225-BD2A-0A38DD18813D.jpeg

• Like Like x 6
  13. It depends on the filter u use! Some u can open other no,,,just have to google the one u have atm to see

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  14. Yes, also a lot of them are pop riveted. Just drill them out, refill and either re rivet, self tapping screws work to hold it back together

• Like Like x 2
  15. So here is the update!!! Got some time lapse photos over just a few days back, last nights and tonights.....

So officially in flower as of Monday, pistols came they are now stretching like crazy. The biggest girl owns the tent for the most part.... I have thinned a bit tonight and will give them 30min each night till it’s over to maintain and thin the canopy.

I am getting to selective trim branches now on the big girl and I love it cause it had so many. I would love to do a single 30gal in here. But the under canopy will be cleaned up tomorrow.

B1EEF8F5-8E7E-476C-9449-AC26E59626A5.jpeg FF63E8AE-5F0D-4618-9138-FFC1BB840444.jpeg
    D25F383B-F369-4BA7-BB9C-0A5E82349D61.jpeg

Also I am highly highly impressed with the spider farm lights. They have blown up my expectation!

• Like Like x 5
  16. I concur! Light good! Very good!

• Like Like x 5
  17. Yeah those lights are killing it! Figure I'm going to run 1 more under only my 268w blurple this time and then ill step up to another light.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Here’s a bunch of updated photos of tonight’s session.

Some more necks snapped, and some more fans taken.... the biggest was cleaning up the bottoms.... soon as leaves started to dip, I stopped.

E6BB7F7A-3FF8-48E8-A93C-69BEBAB7EF03.jpeg B7879D85-F18E-4953-AC02-7189610A0325.jpeg C798C596-1A39-409C-9AF4-35FB05920AB1.jpeg C853E671-FBCF-4B8D-A366-780C5F92F7C6.jpeg

• Like Like x 4
  19. SF contacted me yesterday. Want to sponser ol' Smokem. They actually didnt even know I was already using 2 SF4000'S. Lol...... Id like to hear what they have to say.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. BTW bro your plants are killing it! Does say something forsure about this company's lights. Your grow is lookin on point brother! They do perform very well IMO as it shows in your and my results.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 4